We provide round the clock service of diagnostic facilities and treatments.
- Whole body CT Scan
- Bone Densitometry Unit (Dexa Scan)
- Digital X-Ray
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Color Doppler
- 2D Echo Cardiography
- TMT (Stress Test)
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- Gl Endoscopy
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pathology (NABL Approved)
Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU)
Our Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU) is a highly specialized facility dedicated to patients who require intensive monitoring, nursing care and complex respiratory support. The ICCU is staffed 24 hours a day by specialists and seasoned critical care nurses, paramedical staff and assistants, who are committed to providing the highest level of clinical care. Cardiologist is available round the clock for patients care.
This facility leverages advanced technology to ensure patient safety. Patient's vital signs are transmitted to a central nursing station manned around the clock by our qualified nurses, so the ICCU team is able to respond to any changes swiftly and efficiently. With a ceiling-mounted service unit to deliver critical power and house medical equipment, the beds in our ICCU are no longer tethered to the wall. This offers our staff unique and enhanced mobility, allowing the beds to be rotated and positioned freely to the most optimum environment.
Equipped with 12 ventilators to save the life of patient and life support:
- 1. Siemens company-4
- 2. Medisis-4
- 3. Hemilton-4
- 4. Pulse oxymeter (Huntleigh)-10
- 5. Schellor-4 & BPL-6
- 6. Multipara Monitor-4 (BPL-2 & SAM-2)
- 7. Infusion Pump-8 (Akash-4 & JSM-4)
- 8. Cardiac Monitor-10,
- 9. Defibrillator-4 (BPL-2 & HP-2)
And other life saving instruments. So High standard instruments are used for the benefit of patients.
High Dependency Unit (HDU)
The High Dependency Unit (HDU), or step-down, progressive and intermediate care unit, is a ward for patients who generally require a higher level of observation, treatment and nursing care than that offered in a general ward but do not require admission into intensive care.
For those moved into the HDU from the intensive care facilities, this move is often seen as a welcome sign of progress as it is means that the patient is improving, gradually establishing more normal eating and sleeping patterns, and is a step closer to going home.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is a facility specializing in the intense monitoring and care of ill or premature new-born infants. NICU admits babies with congenital problems or trauma during delivery.
Our NICU combines sophisticated equipment with trained healthcare professionals to provide specialised care for the tiniest patients.
- Neonatal Intensive and Special Care
- Standby for High-risk Deliveries
- High-risk and Birth Defect Consultations
- Newborn Screening
- Neonatal Neuro developmental follow up of premature new-born infants
- Specialist Outpatient Consultation
The centre is equipped is following instrument for safety of child:
- Monitor-3 (LNT-2 & Schiller-1)
- Ventilator-3 (Digivent, Pidivent, Hamilton)
- Phototherapy-12 (Lower-6 & Upper-6)
- Cardiac Monitor-2 (BPL)
- Syringe Pump-2
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Equipment and Systems
Our ICU is fully equipped with bio-medical equipments such as mechanical ventilators to assist breathing through an endotracheal tube or a tracheostomy tube; cardiac monitors including those with external pacemakers; defibrillators; dialysis equipment for renal problems; equipment for the constant monitoring of bodily functions; a web of intravenous lines, feeding tubes, nasogastric tubes, suction pumps, drains and catheters and a wide array of drugs to treat the primary condition(s) of hospitalization.
Every single patient bed in the hospital is installed with Bed Head Unit/Panel, Medical Rail System also called Wall Utilizer.
Our ICU Services & Facilities are:
- 24 hours supervision under guidance of highly trained consultant with experience in ICU.
- 24 hours presence of intensivist and ICU doctors.
- 24 hours trained nursing staff for each individual patient.
- Central monitoring system.
- Hi-Tech vital sign monitor for every patient.
- Invasive & non-invasive haemodynamic monitoring system.
- Bispectral Index (BIS) monitoring for assessment of brain activity – brain monitoring.
- Syringe & infusion pumps for metered medications and accurate volume infusions.
- Ultramodern ventilator with monitoring facilities to aid patient's own breathing effort.
- Instant ABG (arterial blood gas) analysis within ICU.
- Instant electrolyte assessment within ICU.
- Portable ventilators - during transportation within the hospital for various purposes like CT scan, MRI etc. we use portable ventilators and also to bring ventilated patients from other hospitals.
- Portable X-ray machine within ICU.
- Bed side Echocardiogram and Ultrasonogram.
- Facility to implant temporary pacemaker.
- IABP (intra-aortic balloon pump) facility to maintain blood pressure in patients with circulatory failure.
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) for patients who are unable to have enteral nutrition.
- Highly specialized physiotherapy service.
- Ultrasound 12 units alongwith 1 portable unit.
- Digital X-Ray-6 units
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
State of the art facilities with ante-natal & post natal care unit, High risk pregnancy management, Heavy period Clinic, Menopause & Infertility Clinic, Well Women’s Clinic with round the clock availability of qualified and senior gynaecologist & obstetricians with trained staff and nurses.
IVF & Male Infertility Centre
IVF (test tube baby) stands for in-vitro fertilization. IVF is the process of fertilization outside the body by manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory to produce embryos. The embryos are put back into the female’s uterus after three to five days, for pregnancy to occur. IVF offers infertile couples an extremely good chance of having biological babies.
Among infertile couples, either partner may contribute to the failure to conceive. It is estimated that 30-40% of infertility is due to male abnormalities. Male infertility is the inability of a male to contribute to conception. Modern IVF treatment helps at least 90% of affected males to become the genetic fathers of their children.
Microinjection or intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) uses micromanipulation technology to treat infertile males. Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), is the direct injection of sperm into eggs obtained for in vitro fertilization (IVF). ICSI is used when there is a problem with the sperm; thereby the likelihood of fertilization is increased. ICSI helps in the establishment of pregnancy in even the most difficult types of male infertility, including men who have fewer sperm in their semen. For men with no sperm at all in their semen, sperm can be obtained directly from the testis. Testicular sperm can fertilize when injected directly into eggs using ICSI.
Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre, Allahabad have IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection) facility at the centre which has already resulted in successful deliveries. This facility increases IVF success rates and is a boon for the patients with repeated IVF failures and those with recurrent miscarriages due to sperm abnormalities and is available at only few centres in India. Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre is the first centre of U.P. having this facility. Sperm morphology evaluation plays a crucial role in the diagnosis of male fertility potential and it has demonstrated a predictive value for fertilization and pregnancy outcomes in IVF treatments. Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected Sperm Injection (IMSI) is considered an effective treatment for male factor Infertility.
The IMSI machine is an advanced version of the technique of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), having the magnification capacity of 16 times higher than ICSI. IMSI is a real-time method where sperms are selected just before the microinjection takes place.
Apart from these facilities our centre has facility of Laser Assisted Hatching which is again an important tool to improve the success rate. We also do TESA, MESA & PESA on regular basis. We have separate unit for male andrology and impotency related problems. Experienced and well qualified doctors of international repute along with trained staff is the key of success at our centre.
Our success rate is very high and at par with international standards.
Laminar flow, Stereozoom Microscope SMZ 800 Trinocular Nikon, Sterozoom Microscope Binocular Olympus, Inverted Microscope with Micromanipulators TE 200 Eclipse Nikon (Towa Optics), Inverted Microscope Ti-U, IMSI Shivani Scientific. These high quality International Standard machines help us to give results of International Standards.
We have the best facilities that makes the patients feels safe and secured. We use the latest kind of technology for any kind of surgery, operation, test etc. We use the Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) in our treatment.
We have the best research facilities here in our hospital. We use the top most technology for this treatment. We keep up with our reputation amongst the client for years.
With a brand name in as the best IVF centre in Allahabad, we ensure that every patient is safe at our IVF treatment clinic.
- 1. Start-of-the-art infrastructure
- 2. Modern-edge IVF treatment facilities
- 3. Qualified doctors, surgeons and professional medical staff
- 4. Result oriented infertility treatments
- 5. Complete transparency in medical services
- 6. Latest technology based IVF equipment
- 7. Right approach for IVF & Surrogacy treatment
- 8. Effective diagnosis of patients
Our Services:IUI, IVF ET, ICSI (Micromanipulation), IMSI, Laser Assisted Hatching, TESA, MESA, Surrogacy, Tubal Micro Surgery, Male Infertility Management etc.
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement Centre
Department of Advanced Orthopaedics, joint replacement and Spine Surgery at our hospital is one of the best known Orthopaedic centre not in the Allahabad but even in the northern part of country. Orthopaedic surgeons in hospital are trained for specific super specialities. Our orthopaedic surgeons not only perform excellent surgery but they are well known as faculty for teaching and research. From trauma to replacement surgeries, from arthroscopy to spine surgeries and paediatric orthopaedics, our surgeons are trained to perform to the best of their ability. They are well supported by the state of the art joint replacement operation theatre. Computer navigation and advanced arthroscopic equipment facilitates the Orthopaedic endeavor. All this is supported by CT scan, MRI facilities that will make the services rendered of a very high quality.
We have a Triage process for determining the priority of patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition. Our Casualty is capable of handling all Life and limb saving procedures.
The department of Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology runs a rheumatology OPD with advanced laboratory back-up geared to diagnose and treat rheumatological problems such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus "hematosus, progressive systemic sclerosis, sero negative spondyloarthropathy etc. Joint aspirations and intra articular injections are given on an out patient basis. A large number of patients are on disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDS) with good results.
- Computer assisted Joint Replacement – Primary and Revision surgery for Hip, Knee, Shoulder & Elbow
- Arthroscopic Surgery of hip, knee, shoulder and elbow, ankle and wrist joint.
- Spine Surgery – Disc Surgery, Corrective surgery for degenerative Spine problem, Scoliosis surgery & Infection of spine Paediatric Orthopedics
- Trauma Centre with 24hrs Emergency Casualty Services
Nephrology & Haemodialysis Unit
Facilities of Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, CAPD, Kidney Biopsy, Renal Transplant Follow-up with 24 hours availability of Nephrologist and trained paramedical and nursing staff. We have 8 haemodialysis machines with 2 machines dedicated for hepatitis-C positive patients one machine for HIV patients. Dialysis-Sparsh Sendore Nephro. Dialysis Machine (Model: NIBM-BCM Dialog+). Lithotripsy-ESWL Machine Namuk Amar Scanner with Mobile C-Arm Image Intensifier.
Neurology & Neurosurgery Unit
Services & Facilities:
We offer a complete care for all types of neurological and spinal disorders under professionals. Our specialists are highly trained and motivated to care for the emergency and routine cases. Our unit is equipped with hi tech state of the art equipments.
- Neuroendoscope (Storz)
- Intra-operative Neuro-monitoring System
- Trauma of Head and Spine
- Infections of Brain & Spine
- Childhood Neurological Diseases
- Brain and Spinal Tumours
- Microsurgery for Aneurysms, AVM, Tumours
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Stereotactic Surgery
- Spinal Arthroplasty, all types of fusions for Spine, Pain Surgery with Spinal Cord Stimulation & Baclofen Pump for Pain & Spasticity
- Stroke Unit, with 24×7 emergency facilities for Thrombolysis, Carotid Invesigations and Interventions, Stroke Surgery
- Rapid access 24×7 Helpline for management of Stroke & Transient lschaemic Attacks
- Stroke Review & Prevention Clinics
- Specialist Multi-disciplinary Memory & Movement Disorder Clinics
- Multi-disciplinary Stroke & Neurological Rehabilitation & Management of Spasticity
- Specialised Neurological Acute Care for diseases like Epilepsy & Headache Clinic
Multi-disciplinary approach for every patient with Complex Neurological & Spinal Disorders
Services & Facilities of Neurological Diseases
- Microdiscectomy (Lumbar, Cervical)
- All types of Spinal Surgery for fracture, Malignancy
- Microsurgery for Intradural & Intramedullary Tumours
- Corrective Surgery in Association with Spine Surgeons
- Interventional endovascular treatment of vascular malformation & aneurysms of brain & spine
- Preoperative emobilization of tumors
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty & Kyphoplasty
- Intracranial & extracranial vascular stenting for stroke
Our main concern is to fulfill our patients’ expectations for high standard treatments with functional and esthetics criteria. Thanks to our professional experience and know-how, we provide best services:
- Our modern premises are fitted with state-of-the-art equipment.
- We provide an appropriate and innovative treatment with full respect of hygienic and asepsis norms. Treatments require in most cases local anesthesia, and only in some cases general anesthesia. The two surgery rooms of Dental Implant Centre are adapted to the different types of anesthesia, and comply with high safety and asepsis criteria.
Our team of qualified and well-experienced doctors and modern facilities and equipment for diagnosis and treatment ensure the best in eye care.
We provide advanced cataract treatment facilities, including phaco cataract surgery, Micro-Cataract Surgery and Keyhole Cataract Surgery with routine and emergency eye care services
Our department of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) is one of the most well equipped departments with experienced faculty and instruments. Otorhinolaryngology, as it stands now, is not merely dependent on routine outdoor evaluation and conservative management as it used to be in the past. The department has adjusted well with the advancement of medical technology.
With the advent of modern day telescopes and operating microscopes, the department now handles various ear-nose-throat and neck disorders efficiently and precisely. The department has state-of-the-art microscopes to perform micro ear surgeries. There are nasal and nasopharyngeal endoscopes for diagnostics and video endoscopy facilities for all types of endoscopic sinus surgeries including transnasal pituitary and surgery for CSF Rhinorrhoea. Microlaryngeal surgeries and voice-improving phonosurgery are also performed. Sleep disorders, especially snoring and sleep apnoea, are growing in incidence.
Our department has recently taken t Department of Paediatrics & Paediatric Surgery: First department in the private sector to develop paediatric sub-specialty services. The neonatology unit is the busiest in the private sector in this area.
Department of Medicine
The department of Medicine initially covered all specialities till super-specialities like Gastroenterology and Nephrology are created, to which Neurology was added and are now working as full fledged departments. The department continues to have specialities such as Oncology, Respiratory and Sleep Medicine and Endocrinology. It has consultants who are capable of diagnosing and treating complicated medical problem in the fields of diabetes and endocrinology, rheumatology, pulmonology, clinical haematology, medical oncology, infectious diseases, HIV and AIDS and primary immunological disorders, cardiology.
Intensive Care in Department of Medicine
Since time is crucial for patients with life threatening infections (septicaemia), the department has a back-up of microbiology with its rapid diagnostic culture, techniques (BacT/Alert) which help in the management of patients. Sick patients are treated in the ICU where there are critical care specialists (including anaesthetists) who coordinate with the medicine department utilising state of the art equipment such as respirators, cardiac monitors, pulse oximeters and defibrillators. Assessment of patients and their efficient monitoring is done with advanced blood gas analysers
Diabetes Mellitus & Endocrinology
The department has experienced consultant who supervises comprehensive assessment of Type I & Type 11 diabetes patients for microvascular and macrovascular complications. The work-up includes glycosylated haemoglobin (HbAlc), 24 hour urinary proteins and creatinine clearance, nerve conduction velocities (NCV), echocardiography and carotid intimal thickness. Newer insulin analogues, oral antidiabetics - rosiglitazone, repaglinide, glimepdde and new lipid lowering drugs - statins and fibric acid derivatives are being used. The emphasis is on prevention, early detection and control of diabetes and its complications. The recently started Department of Endocrinology carries out special investigations for checking urinary microalbuminuria, BCA (Body composition analysis) and tests for the assessment of autonomic neuropathy.
HIV & AIDS
HIV positive and AIDS patients are treated in the hospital. ELISA (by three different assays) CD4 counts and viral loads are available for diagnosis, managing opportunistic infections and instituting antiretroviral therapy. The department has a consultant on the panel of National AIDS Control Organisation for national guidelines for anfiretroviral therapy.
The department of haematology is experienced in diagnosing and managing various blood disorders including nutritional and haemolytic anaemias, haemoglobin disorders (haemoglobinopathies), myelodysplastic syndromes, bleeding and clotting disorders. Bone marrow aspirations and biopsies are being routinely carried out at the bed side. Clinical haematology is backed by haematology laboratory Pulmonology
The department of Pulmonology has a senior pulmonologist with his team. It is equipped with the latest machines to carry out various pulmonary function tests and has expertise in giving respiratory support with different modes and equipment. Fibreoptic bronchoseopy and transbronchial biopies are also done.
The department of Sleep Medicine is equipped with a two-bed sleep centre with a polysomnographic machine. Investigations and management of patients suffering from sleep apnoea syndrome and other sleep disorders are carried out. Oncology
The department of Oncology has an experienced consultant and has a day care centre to give short term chemotherapy. The Oncology department along with department of Surgery, ENT and Gynaecology orgnises free cancer detection camps in different parts of North India. The Oncology department gives highly specialised chemotherapy for haematology and solid tumours. The department is also undertaking bone marrow transplants.
The department runs an active teaching programme for the undergraduate. All consultants of the Department of Internal Medicine as well as of allied specialities participate actively in the teaching activities. In the graduate teaching programme the emphasis is on training in services, besides this, regular clinical demonstrations are conducted. Every week clinical meetings and journal review meetings are held alternately.
The Department of Surgical Oncology was started in 2001 and is today one of the pioneers in the field of breast cancer, thyroid cancer, head and neck cancer and gynecological cancer. The department is involved in the surgical management of all sorts of solid tumors with specific interest in cancers of breast, ovaries, endometrium, head and neck.
In collaboration with medical oncology, anaesthesia & other departments, the department organises cancer detection camps & awareness programmes on breast cancer, lung cancer, head& neck cancer & cancer pain management.
The department is also involved in school education for cancer awareness & prevention particularly tobacco related diseases.
Breast cancer surgery including breast conservation surgery, breast reconstruction by regional flaps/free flap with microvascular anastomosis and the sentinel lymph node biopsy
Limb salvage surgery in bone & soft tissue sarcomas
Gastrointestinal cancer surgery
Thoracic cancer surgery
In collaboration with oncology department, the department organises CMEs & seminars at national & international levels.
Our pathology, unit one of the best setup in the town. Our lab is approved by NABL and the accuracy of the test are at par. We have modern age equipments which enable us to cater best results in time. We also do all types of hormones and other sophisticated tests. The lab facilities are available round the clock.
We have a stellar range of pathology and hospital laboratory equipment such as Hot Air Oven, Incubator B.O.D Incubator, Water Bath, Distilation Apparatus, Centrifuse Machine (Manual & Electric), Colorimeter, Auto Analyzer, Blood Cell Counter, Glucometer, Hot Plate, hearing Mantle, Furnace, Stirrer, Deep Fridge, Dispensing Scale, Microscopes (Monocular & Binocular), Autoclave, Haemocytometer, Haemometer, Micro Pipette, Counting Chamber, R.B.C. & W.B.C. Pipette,ESR Stand, Rain Gauge, P.H. Meter, Blood Gas Analyzer etc. for the varied testing and measuring requirements. With our expertise and excellence, we provide high performance results that gives our customers the benefits of our technological excellence. Vidas is also available. All our pathological tests are acclaimed of International standard.
Surgical Intensive Care Unit 20 Beds & Trauma Centre 5 Beds Burn 3 Beds
Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is backed by 350 beded multi-speciality and super-speciality hospital. Care of the injured patient has been fundamental to the practice of medicine since recorded history.
The management of “Civilian Trauma” is on the rise because of highway injuries because of mechanized transports.
Trauma is number one killer below 40 years leading to high morbidity, mortality, disability and economic loss to the country. Most of the injuries causes death before the patient arrives at hospital. So need of “Mobile Ambulance & Trauma Centre” is must. We cover 5 highways from Allahabad, Varansi routes, Mirzapur routes, Kanpur routes, Lucknow routes and Chitrakoot (Banda) routes.
- We have positioned 5 ambulances equipped with all instruments three trained staffs including driver who assist during emergency and transportation.
- The ambulance is placed in every route for information about the accident further assistance and transportation to our hospital there off or at the choice of attendants.
- The cause of accidental injury death is usually severe brain or cardio vascular injury. Death can also occur rapidly from airway obstruction and external bleeding both of which are preventable by first aid measures. So trained staff will be appointed.
- A second peak in trauma death occur between 1-4 hours. This period during which lives can be saved by prompt and efficient treatment and transfer to trauma centre has been called the GOLDEN HOURS.
- The Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust bears all the expenses regarding the maintenance of the ambulances and fuel expenses.
- We have generators of 600 KVA Kirloskar, 400 KVA Kirloskar and 180 KVA Kirloskar/Cummins