Dr. A. K. BANSAL, Director
Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals,
162, Bai Ka Bagh, Lowther Road, Allahabad- 211003 (U.P.)
Date of Birth: 01st September 1956
Fax : 0532-2417255
Mobile : 09336150888, 09792275111, 09415215748
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jeevanjyotihospital.com
Dr. A.K. Bansal – M.B.B.S., MS, FAIS, FCGP, FIAGES, Ph.D (Public Health Persuading) Is one of the renowned & Senior Laparoscopic & General Surgeon & Male Infertility consultant. He is a leading specialist in male infertility in the state of Uttar Pradesh. He is Director of 500 bedded Multispeciality & Superspeciality Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals, Allahabad. Dr. A.K. Bansal as honoured by the fellow medicos. Dr. A.K. Bansal besides an eminent Laparoscopic & General Surgeon & Male Infertility specialist, educationist, who has held many a select positions that of a visiting faculty, Director, He is Consultant, Advisor and Chairman, Advisory Council member chairperson in many events and organizations.
Dr. A.K. Bansal is an acclaimed Motivational Guru, Personality Developer and Counselor-par-excellence. He has been the founder of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital and Chief Executive Officer of Jyoti Hospital Nursing School, Jeevan Jyoti Institute of Paramedical Sciences for life skill personality assessment and development centre helping large number of individuals in upgrading their quality of life in actualizing their respectively goals. Dr. A. K. Bansal and his team appeared in Guinness World Record (GWR) for doing surgery of maximum number of Intracranial cysts removed from a 10 years old child, on 13 April 2011. Honoured by his exemplary professionalism in the area of surgery leadership training for doctors. He was later commended by the Guinness World Record for outstanding performance in the field of medical. The journalist forum I-Next conferred on him the distinction for his original contribution in the field of medical sciences.
His credo is two fold: Self is the cause and self is the effect and no religion is as great as doing good to others. One needs to concern oneself with oneself performing one’s duties enthusiastically with a self identifying vision according to respective position in life for the universal good without concerning with the results. Keep working results follow is his Mantra. His belief is TQM-S-Total Quality Management of self. His mission is whole man who is physically enduring, emotionally mature, aesthetically developed, morally sound and spiritually inclined. His strategy is to transform the individual as effective role player to be useful to himself, to his family, to his organization, to his society, to his country, to the world his commitment is value addition to the individual personality of such persons who prefer to excel. He is a great catalyst to lead people to live life with dignity.
A great doctor Dr. A.K. Bansal is the author of eminence. He is writing books on (i) Male Infertility, (ii) Life Begins at 50, (iii) The Secret of Spiritual Happiness for value management is his latest publication. Training the trainers. Action and leading the team with joy are in the final lag for publication. His three titles are to be quoted extensively in research and training in India and abroad. He is the chief patron of a monthly journal. The central theme of the monthly journal is focusing on wisdom oriented contemplation – Devotional Commitment – Dutiful Conduct so as to be useful to oneself, to the family – to the society – to the country – to the world.
In most of the hospital and clinics everywhere patients are welcomed with stickers that read "Doctors treat, God cures".
This one-liner creates a sense of hope and uncertainty in the mind of patients. But Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals, nestling on the banks of holy Sangam in Allahabad, spreads the light of life because many believe the doctor-couple. Dr. Vandana Bansal, a celebrated Infertility specialist, IVF expert & Gynaecologist and Dr. A.K. Bansal a well-known Laparoscopic Surgeon & Male Infertility Specialist have the divine healing hands which not only cures but also creates.
Enthusing Many A Life with Light & HopeThe dream to establish a world class multi-speciality hospital that provided affordable healthcare facilities and treatments led to the setting up of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. It has indeed been a long journey for the hospital. From 1988 when it was setup to the present day, it has grown to be a well known multi-speciality hospital and infertility research centre in Allahabad.
Working as a teamThe husband and wife duo of Dr. A.K. Bansal & Dr. Vandana Bansal has virtually changed the medical scenario of the region through sheer hard work and determination. Reminisces Dr. A.K. Bansal, “I belonged to a middle class family and my parents wanted me to take up a lucrative job abroad after I completed my medical studies. But just another routine job failed to charm me and I always dreamt of setting up a hospital on the lines of Mayo Hospital of USA, in Allahabad. Since I did not have the resources to start my project in bigger cities. I decided to setup my clinic in Allahabad from where I had completed my medical education.”
Early years were spent under the tutelage of late Dr. N.D. Tahliani, who was a renowned surgeon of his times. Dr. Bansal continued to hone his skills and learn extensively under Dr. Tahliani for several years. Things started looking up even further when he got married to Dr. Vandana Bansal in 1984. The couple was now a formidable team, with Dr. Vandana playing the role of a visionary and Dr. A.K. Bansal executing their plans and ideas. They complement each other very well, be it as husband and wife or as professionals. Dr. Vandana Bansal is a dreamer and am game for innovating and experimenting with new ideas. On the other hand Dr. A.K. Bansal foresight and hard work makes it possible to realize ideas and plans.
Express Healthcare – 50 Pathfinders – January-2009, The Alladin of Allahabad was honoured for being insight into the business of healthcare.
If you have seen the website of a unique and remarkable hospital, the Jeevan Jyoti Hospital-- the largest and most comprehensive medical center in east Uttar Pradesh which has appeared in Guinness World Record (GWR) for doing surgery of maximum number of Intracranial cysts removed from a 10 years old child, on 13 April 2011.
The Medical Center of U.P. INDIAServing as a teaching hospital (affiliated with the U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow and as a tertiary referral center, the Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals uniquely combines largest Acute Care Hospital with its national Rehabilitation. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad merges as best advances in high-tech science and medicine with traditional healing services, including the finest nursing faculty and paramedical outstanding care for the elderly. Close to 2,000 health professionals – committed to the highest standards in medical diagnostics and personal medical service -- provide almost 80 thousand treatments and medical tests to more than one lack patients a year at the Center.
Patient-friendly hospitals need of the hour (Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals)
In today’s world of rapid growth, healthcare organizations are accepting and implementing new and advanced technologies very promptly like any other industry India is one of the leading countries as far as modern advancements in healthcare industry is considered. People from various parts of world come here for their medical treatment and consultation, resulting in a boom for the medical tourism industry.
For any kind of hospital, whether primary, secondary or tertiary patients are the key. The success of the hospital depends on the inflow of patients. Therefore, it is essential for all hospitals to ensure that patient satisfaction scores a 100%. In achieving this, the main criteria is patient safety and privacy.
Patient safety and privacy are so imperative that they can not be ignored at any point in the entire treatment process and in any healthcare organization. In the inside the emergency department where a patient being treated by some doctors and nursing staff, a very good maintaining patient’s privacy witnessed. Curtains is are put on as soon as patient was kept on the bed, as it was female patient, female nurse called to assist the doctor.
The Quality Council of India and many international bodies like JCI, WHO etc. have specified firm guidelines for patient safety and privacy in hospitals. Few examples are:
- Maintaining patient privacy while performing any surgical or invasive procedures like catheterization, preoperative part preparations etc.
- Covering the patients while transportation on stretchers.
- Taking special care while carrying vulnerable patients like using belts on wheelchairs and keeping bedrails on among others.
Mentioned above are only some of the points, which followed to maximize patient safety and privacy. Maintaining patient safety and privacy is a continuous process and is the responsibility of all medical, paramedical, support and management staff. Training and development programs for the hospital personnel help to a large extent in process.
In this era of Internet where every question has an answer on google, most of the people are aware of their rights, what kind of hospital they are going to, what facilities are being provided to them. So it is not an easy task to win their trust.
So, by providing a safe environment to a person who is ill and needs care, will definitely enhance the person’s confidence in that hospital and in turn elevate the patient satisfaction score. In addition, it contribute to the healing process.
Patient-Centered Approach to Healthcare
A patient-centered approach defines healthcare philosophy. We aspire to treat the "whole person" with compassion and sensitivity to individual needs -- as if each patient was our only patient! Although we are a large medical center, the “spirit” provides each of our patients and their families with a human touch.
Medical Excellence & Technological AdvancementJeevan Jyoti Hospital faculty practices the highest standard of care, using the most technologically-advanced medical innovations. We are already known for pioneering technologies that have saved lives and improved the quality of life for numerous patients. We know, however, that we cannot stand still if Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals is to remain at the leading edge of medical and technological innovation, so to this end, we invest in research and clinical trials. Moreover, senior medical faculty is "open-minded" -- constantly expanding its horizons by the maintenance of high-level collegial contacts with leaders in medicine surgery and by the conduct of an intensive program of exchange visits with the best medical centers of India.
Revolutionizing Medical Standards and EducationThe Jeevan Jyoti Hospital seeks to lead a revolution in global healthcare standards in order to reduce and prevent errors in medical treatment and service. Adopting training methodologies and operational assessment techniques and protocols. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has forged a new path in medical education and professional development.
Close Ties to IndustryIn addition to providing patient care, the Jeevan Jyoti Hospital places the development of new medical technologies at the center. Basic scientists and clinicians work in close synergy with tie-up with 48 TPA’s and government organization for the direct benefit of the patient. The transfer of technology and the licensing of intellectual property are increasingly important components of our work. In this way, Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals is able to link medical care to the needs of clinicians and patients, in peripheral centres
International ReachJeevan Jyoti Hospital – Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre commitment to compassionate care extends beyond borders, have provided support in distant areas of need throughout to infertility couples, including, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan. Patients come to JJH from across the Middle East from Arab countries. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is extending its medical services to many countries, and maintains a special agreement with the Indian scenario. These commitments stem from hospital's concern for the needy, and from the State of long-time tradition of contributing to humanitarian relief efforts.
Future Growth and InnovationTransformed the Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals since then has grown into a 500 bed, ultra-modern hospital facility and teaching educational centres spread across a 50-acre campus, with scientific ties.
Today, we look to lead the next-generations' advances in various medical disciplines, including cath lab (cardiology), cancer treatment, genetics, stem cell and medical education, in a hospital environment where clinical treatment and medical research are closely intertwined, working closely with the bio-tech and medical industries.
Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals is a Joint Commission Nationally & Internationally Accredited, 500 bed facility providing multidisciplinary healthcare services under one roof. The hospital is under the direction of the Center for Healthcare Planning and Quality as specified in the Government of India and U.P. Government.
Opened in 1988, Jeevan Jyoti Hospital was the first acute tertiary care hospital in Allahabad Healthcare. Our mission is to be recognised as the leading healthcare provider in the region. Our vision is to enhance the quality of life of patients and clients throughout our network by providing high quality, cost-efficient, multi-disciplinary medical services delivered with a personal touch. At Jeevan Jyoti Hospital we foster, promote and practice high quality, ethical, evidence-based medicine. The staff are committed to delivering professional services and outstanding hospitality. These services are provided for all individuals in accordance with their needs and with acknowledgment and respect of cultural diversity, including race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability and financial status.
Our major focus is to establish and promote collaborative partnerships between individuals served, staff and families in order to maintain an environment where services and treatment are provided with dignity and respect to all. We at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital recognise and encourage full participation from patients and their family members. We also recognise the need for staff training, ongoing continuous medical education and the importance of patient and family education.
We cannot achieve our mission, vision, values or our associated goals and objectives without help from all our staff. We encourage staff at all levels of the hospital, individuals served, families, friends and other interested parties to become engaged and involved in the provision of care and treatment provided. At Jeevan Jyoti Hospital we encourage you to ask questions regarding the various aspects of the hospital and its operations. We welcome all staff to become constructively involved in suggesting ideas, identifying opportunities for improvement and participating in continuous improvement in order to advance the operational effectiveness and efficiencies of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital. We want to ensure that ideas, comments and concerns receive prompt and courteous attention from our staff.
Jeevan Jyoti Hospital offers a wide range of services, one of which is guaranteed to meet all needs.
Dr. A.K. Bansal is associated with a number of educational, social and spiritual organizations/federations/confederations. His endeavor has been to promote and sustain value based professionalism in the working of leading organizations.
Guinness World Record (GWR) made at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad (JJH) in cooperation with Jeevan Jyoti Research Centre (RC) and Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust, Allahabad (JJCT).
MADAM TARIKA VARA
17 HANOVER SQUARE, LONDON CAME
VIA DUBAI TO PRESENT
INTERNATIONAL AWARD GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD
DR. A.K. BANSAL of JEEVAN JYOTI HOSPITAL, ALLAHABAD
DR. VANDANA BANSAL ON 09TH NOVEMBER 2012.
The creators of world record is Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals, Allahabad. When it comes to healthcare potential, U.P. cannot be found lacking, in the world scenario. But this potential has meaning only if supported by opportunity. Where Dr. A.K. Bansal & Dr. Vandana Bansal succeeded from creating new records, bring development to the existing infrastructures in healthcare, helped people of not only Uttar Pradesh but whole India and abroad named and famed and leaving no stones unturned to help Uttar Pradesh and India prosper in healthcare projects.
We all know that, humble way of thanking for those who are making sure that our Uttar Pradesh and our nation is moving forwards towards healthcare projects for a better tomorrow are working tirelessly in the field of health.
Allahabad, one of the large cities of U.P. state of India, is in global map for Maha Kumbh, garlanded by three rivers The Ganga, The Yamuna and the Mythical Saraswati (SANGAM), is famous for its rich intellectual past heritage and for giving in our country and to the world several eminent personalities in different walks of life. As Allahabad is significant so also Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals, its research centre and charitable trust (SANGAM) excelled in health scenario which got place in Guinness World Record has been awarded the distinction of being receiver of Guinness World Record certificate.
Pt. Keshri Nath Tripathi earlier Sr. Advocate of Hon’ble High Court Allahabad, speaker of Vidhan Sabha Uttar Pradesh, Governor of West Bengal has inaugurated and participated in many programmes of Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals and appreciated endevours of Dr. A.K. Bansal and Dr. Vandana Bansal.
Dr. A. K. Bansal has attended many International conferences, workshops and symposiums in the field of General, Endoscopic, Minimal Invasive Surgery and Male Infertility.
- He has visited BOSTON (USA) for “on hands training in Endoscopic Surgery” in 1998.
- He has visited Dubai in April 1999 on invitation from INFAR INTERNATIONAL at Symposium on Infertility.
- He has visited University of Columbia in Aug. 1999 for training and workshop symposium on In Vitro Fertilization, and ICSI.
- He visited SINGAPORE from 1st June 2000 to 5th June 2000 to attend Seventh World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Gynecological Symposium Workshop and Eight Annual International Scientific meeting of the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of ASIA.
- He has attended XIX World Congress on Fertility & Sterility, (IFFS 2007) in Durban, South Africa.
- He attended 2nd Annual International Medical Health and Medical Tourism, Phuket, Thailand, in October 2008.
- He attended CME Accreditation ESHRE Rome Italy in July 2010 on Reproductive Surgery.
- He visited USA in Nov – 2010 for Specialized training on Laparoscopic surgery.
- He attended UP AMSCON 2013 16th AMACON 2013 Renal Update 2013 on 29th September 2013 at Allahabad.
- He attended ESHRE-2015 at Portugal, Lisbon on Andrology & Reproductive Surgery from 14th to 17th June 2015.
Achievements in General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. A.K. Bansal – M.B.B.S., MS, FAIS, FCGP, FIAGES, Senior Laparoscopic, General Surgeon & Male Infertility Specialist
Dr. A.K. Bansal has done key hole laparoscopic surgery of international standard, got training in Laparoscopic Surgery from Spain, Korea etc. He also done many awareness program for public. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has preventive gastroenterology clinic. He conducts public awareness meetings educating the public to prevent and protect them from growing gastrointestinal problems. He has established the exclusive digestive cancer centre and advanced laparoscopic surgeries under comprehensive insurance scheme. Only hospital that provides minimally invasive laparoscopic cancer operations in U.P. In last 25 years of his career he had done 60,000 Major Operations.
Served as President of Association of Allahabad AMA of India (2000). He is the Life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India. Allahabad has become the centre of excellence in surgery. Surgeons are coming to him every year for updating regularly. Bariatric surgery for morbid obesity, metabolic surgery for uncontrolled diabetes, Jeevan Jyoti Hospital is the only recognized centre of excellence by international commission. Jeevan Jyoti Hospital runs a separate clinic for women conducts regular screening for cancer at free of cost.
He is the one of the Surgeons who has the privilege to operate and teach abroad training in countries. In Dhaka Bangladesh, Nepal in Minimal Access Surgery, recognized by Medical Council of India
National Awardee under the category of development of specialty medicine namely laparoscopic surgery in 2006.
Dr. A.K. Bansal attend in the international Olympic minimal access surgery competition in 2009 in Phoenix USA.Well versed Innovated over 20 new operative techniques which are considered world's best and the videos of these procedures are included in the teaching resources of College of Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburg and universities. In surgery which are of international repute. For the first time in Allahabad. Indian surgeon who was accorded the privilege to operate and teach in various countries training in the respective countries including UK, USA, and many. Applied for fellowship Ad Hominem Award (Doctorate), Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh-the highest honour of the college, United Kingdom. He is not only a top achiever in the medical field but also a great social worker, writer, scientist and a visionary. He is follower of Dr. Bhim Sen Bansal father of Lithotripsy in India and established centre in Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad (U.P.).
Achievement and Awards
Awards for outstanding performance:
- Best Technique Award for Cancer Esophagus, International Society of Disease of Esophagus, Japan, 2010.
- Video Award, European Association of Endoscopic Surgeons, 16thAnnual Conference at Stockholm, Sweden 2008.
- Video Award, Annual conference of 'American College of Surgeons, San Francisco, 2008.
- Paper Award, 6th World Congress of Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery in 1998 at Rome, Italy.
- Best International Video Award, Annual Congress of American College of Surgeons, New Orleans, USA, 2007.
- SAGES Awards from the 'Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons.
He got training in Laparoscopic Surgeries from:
- Kiel Germany one year.
- France one year
- Italy six months
- Switzerland six months
- Boston USA four months
- Singapore one year
- Hong Kong six months
- Las Vegas four months
- Sri Lanka one month
- South Africa Durban 15 days
Achievements in Male Infertility
Dr. A.K. Bansal – M.B.B.S., MS, FAIS, FCGP, FIAGES, Senior Laparoscopic, General Surgeon & Male Infertility Specialist
Important carrier achievements in Male Infertility:
- “Surgical Interventions in the Management of Male Infertility” Got training - Symposium on Egg-Sperm Interactions and Infertility, Institute for Research in Reproduction, December 1987, Bombay.
- “Microsurgical Vaso-Vasal Anastomosis” - Operative Demonstration and Lecture, St. John Medical College Microsurgery and Infertility Workshop, July 1988, Bangalore. Got training.
- “Microsurgical Vaso-vasal anstomosis”, Operative Demonstration and Lecture, B.J. Medical College and Civil Hospital Microsurgery Training Workshop, September 1989, Ahmedabad handson training.
- “Microsurgical Vaso-Epididymal Anastomosis” - Operative Demonstration, Multidisciplinary Hands-on Workshop on Microsurgery, November 1988, Bombay.
- “Techniques for potentiating sperm fertilizing capacity” - Seminar on “Clinical Research Methodology”, FOGSI and K.E.M. Hospital, October 1989, Bombay.
- “Microsurgery for Obstructive Azoospermia”, State of the Art Lecture, 24th. Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India, September 1990, Calicut.
- “Microsurgical Vaso-Vasal Anastomois” - Operative Demonstration and Lecture, Continuing Surgical Education Program and Microsurgery Workshop, Rajkot Surgeon’s Association Annual Meeting, December 1990, Rajkot.
- “Management of Male Sexual Dysfunctions” - Faculty, Pre-conference Workshop, First International Conference on Orgasm, February 1991, Delhi.
- “Microsurgery for obstructive azoospermia” - Invited lecture, Sixth Overseas Meeting of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburg, February 1991, Bombay.
- “Assessment of sperm fertilizing ability” - Invited lecture, Fourth Advanced Course on Clinical Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility; November 1991, Bombay.
- “Microsurgical Vaso-Epididymal Anastomosis” - Operative Demonstration and Lecture, Second Symposium on Male Infertility, December 1991, Taiwan.
- “Impotence and Male Infertility” - Workshop, Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, K.G.’s Medical College, March 1995, Lucknow.
- “Obtaining a semen sample in men with anejaculation” - Symposium on Andrological Evaluation and Treatment of Male Infertility, June 1996, Bangalore.
- “ICIVAD”, “Penile Revascularization”, “Penile Prosthesis”, “Anejaculation”, “Infertility Microsurgery” - Faculty, Androcon’97 Clinical Andrology Conference, Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre, April 1997, Madurai.
- “Penile Prosthesis Implantation” - Live Operative Workshop and Lecture, Kamenini Hospital, July 1997, Hyderabad.
- “Sexual Dysfunctions – what every doctor should know” – Guest Lecture, Nadiad Medical Association, September 1997, Nadiad.
- “Anejaculation”, “Diagnostic approach to male infertility”, “Unconsummated marriage”,” Microsurgery for azoospermia” – Faculty, Workshop and Symposium on Male Infertility, September 1997, Guwahati.
- “Management of Male Infertility”, “Penile prosthesis implantation” – C.M.E., VII Annual Conference Urological Society of India (East Zone), November 1997, Ranchi.
- “Management of Impotence”, “Evaluation and Treatment of Male Infertility”, “Operative Video Workshop on Andrological Microsurgical Procedures and Penile Prosthesis Implantation” – Guest Faculty, First International Conference of the Bangladesh Urological Association, March 1998, Dhaka.
- “Evaluation of Azoospermia” – Faculty – Pre-congress Workshop, 11th World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization & Human Reproductive Genetics. May 1999, Sydney.
- “Psychosocial impact of infertility on men” – Plenary Lecture, 11th World Congress on In Vitro Fertilization & Human Reproductive Genetics. May 1999, Sydney.
- “Newer concepts in azoospermia management” – Guest Lecture – UROFEST ’99, August 1999, Pune
- “Penile prosthesis implantation” – Live operative demonstration – UROFEST ’99 August 1999, Pune.
- Faculty – Workshop on IUI, December 2003, Trivandrum
- “Andropause – myths and realities” – Guest Lecture – NEBSCON XII Annual Conference of IMA-NEBS, Mumbai January 2005
- “Surgical management options in azoospermia” – Plenary Lecture – International Conference on Male Reproduction & Infertility, Bangalore, 16 – 18, 2005
- “Complications of Penile Prosthesis Surgery” – Invited Lecture – Andrology Special Interest Group Meeting, USICON 2006, Varanasi, February 2006
- “Manly woes – puberty to andropause” – Guest Lecture – Pune Obstetric & Gynecological Society, Pune, July 2006
- “Management of Male Infertility” – Invited Lecture, Varanasi Gynecology Society, Varanasi, July 2007.
- “LOH in the Aging Male: Implications beyond ED” – Faculty Lecture – OSAM 2007: Organon Symposium on the Aging Male, Goa, and October 2007
- “Advanced Male Infertility Workshop” – Lectures & live surgery: VEA; Micro-varicocelectomy – Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, QATAR, April 23-24, 2010
- “Modern microsurgical techniques for extracting sperm from the challenging testis” – Plenary Symposium, Society Internationale Urology Annual meeting 2012 - Fukuoka, Japan, Sept 30 – Oct 3, 2012
Awards and Recognition
- 1990 - State of the Art Lecture Award, Urological Society of India, on: “Microsurgery for Obstructive Azoospermia”
- 1994 - Special Achievement Award at the 3rd. Asian Conference of Sexology, in recognition of significant contributions made to the field of Sexology in Asia
- 2000 - Brij Kishore Patna Prize for Best Paper, Urological Society of India for paper "Is one testicular biopsy enough?"
- 2000 - Chandigarh Best Video Award - Urological Society of India for video on "Reverse-cut VEA - a new technique"
Research and Publications
- Investigator, Phase III study on sildenafil citrate for Unichem laboratories, 2000. Crash-I.
- Investigator, Phase III study on sildenafil citrate for Ranbaxy laboratories, 2000 . Crash-II.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar. Identification of Hepatitis B Virus Pre-Core Mutant and Association with HBV Genotype by PCR- RFLP in Patients Suffering From Chronic Liver Disease, Uttar Pradesh: North India. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014;4(9):216-223.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar, Mamta Singh. Association of Oncogenic Viruses in Liver Cirrhosis: North India. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014;4(9):224-229.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ajay Kumar. Clinical profile of scorpion sting from north Uttar Pradesh, India. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2015;4:134-137.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar. Liver abscess: catheter drainage v/s needle aspiration. Int Surg J. 2015 Feb;2(1):20-25.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ajay Kumar. Comparison between bipolar vessel sealer (LigaSure vessel sealer) and harmonic scalpel in total laparoscopic hysterectomy. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Dec;3(4):1006-1009.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Murtaza Akhtar A clinical study: prevalence and management of cholelithiasis. Int Surg J. 2014 Nov;1(3):134-139.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Murtaza Akhatar,. An Extended Analysis of Gall Stones: Nagpur, India. Indian Journal of Applied Research. Vol 5 (3): 445-448.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar Gallbladder Carcinoma: Clinical Profile and its Management. Indian Journal of Applied Research. 2015, Vol 5 (4): 857-861.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal and Ajay Kumar. Risk factor associated with gallbladder malignancy in North India: a prospective study. International Journal of Innovation Sciences and Research. Vol.4 (2): 072-075.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal and Ajay Kumar. Seropevalence of HBV in Pregnant Women and its Co-infection with HCV & HIV. Int. J. of Recent Scientific Research. 2015. Vol. 6 (4): 3590-3593.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Efficacy of SEVISTA (Ormeloxifen) in treatment of mastalgia and fibrocystic breast disease. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015.Vol 4(4): 1057-1060.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Effectiveness of L-arginine in Oligohydramnios on amniotic fluid index. World J of Pharmaceutical Research. 2015. Vol 4(8): 1354-1358.
- Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Vandana Bansal and Ajay Kumar. Experience with splenic trauma in Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad, U.P.,India. International Journal of Developmental Research.2015. Vol(5):5510-5513.
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Dr. Harshit Bansal, Dr. Mamta Singh. Antibiotic Sensitivity and Characterization of Aeromonas Hydrophila Isolated From Water Samples. 2015.Vol(V), Issue : XII:372-374.
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Dr. Arpit Bansal, Dr. Vandana Bansal, Dr. Mamta Singh. Spontaneous Chylous Ascites after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A case report. Int Surg J (Accepted)
- Life Member of IMA. Past president of Allahabad Medical Association.
- Member of ASIA PACIFIC HERNIA SOCIETY (APHS) India and Singapore.
- Life Member of IMA Academy of Medical Specialties.
- Member of Family Physician UPCON 2006.
- Life member of IAGES (No.0140).
- Life member of AMASI (Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India) Membership No. is 1278.
- Member of ESHRE Belgium Membership ID is E-12-01209.
- Life Member of Indian National Trust for Art and Culture Heritage
- Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India (No. 5528-FL).
- Member of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of ASIA and International College of Surgeons.
- Medical Director of National Sports Academy w.e.f. Feb. 2005 South Central Asian Gymnastics.
- Life Member of IMA Academy of Medical Specialties.
- Member of Family Physician U.P. Con 2006.
- Life Member of Indian Association of Surgical oncology.
- Life member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons.
- Past president of Alumni Association MLN Medical College Allahabad.
- Life member of Indian Menopause Society.
- Life Member of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of ASIA and International College of Surgeons.
- Life Member of Bharat Vikash Parishad.
- Life member of Agarwal Samaj.
- Life member of Noida Golf Course Society (No. 8112).
- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India (No. 5528-FL)
- Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons.
- Life member of Obesity & Metabolic surgery society of India.
- Life member of Indian Association for Sexology.
- Life member of Association of Breast Surgeon of India (ABSI Membership. No. 000259)
- Life member of Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India.
Important Conferences Attended and Lectures Delivered
- He has conducted IECD, conference in Nov. 1998, ENT conference, RCH conference and laparoscopic workshop at Allahabad.
- He has visited Dubai in April 1999 on invitation from INFAR INTERNATIONAL Symposium on infertility and delivered a lecture on male infertility.
- He has visited SINGAPORE from 1st June 2000 to 51h June 2000 to attend Seventh World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Gynecological Symposium Workshop and Eight Annual International Scientific meeting of the Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of ASIA.
- He has delivered lecture at 7th International Surgical Congress & SSSC Meeting in November 2002 at DACCA, Bangladesh, on minimal invasive surgery. He was judged as best speaker from India.
- Attended Management & Human Reproduction Nov. 2004 Mumbai.
- Attended Neurosciences Update Sept. 2004
- Attended Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopic Suturing in Nov 2004
- During March 2004 Dr. A.K. Bansal was invited to present a paper by Ministry of Human Resources and Development at Chandigarh TTTRI. He was the only Doctor to address the symposium. On topic "How to help in Building the present and future of Medical profession" and Energy conservation.
- Attended International Congress on Minimal Access Surgery Mar 2005.
- Attended UPCON 2005. Workshop symposium on in-vitro fertilization and ICSI.
- Attended GI Update September 2005.
- Mumbai Obs. & Gyn. Society Scientific Deliberation attended in Mar 2005.
- As RCH chairperson attended Oct 2006 convention. A
- ttended AIIMS Golden Jubilee Celebration Mar-2006 at New Delhi.
- Dr. A.K. Bansal has attended many national and International conferences, workshops and symposiums in India and Abroad, mainly of Surgery and Male Infertility.
- He attended 7th National Conference of Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India OSSICON-2009 held on 11th to 12th April 2009 at Hyderabad as Delegate.
- He attended International conference & live operative workshop on Advanced Laparoscopic & robotics at Pune G-ROS May 2011.
- He attended International Conference & Live operative workshop on single incision Laparoscopic Surgery at Mumbai May 2011.
- He participated in state level Annual Refresher course IMA CGP 2011.
- He participated in state level RSSDI-UPCON 2011. Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India – May 2011.
- He has participated as delegate in 1st International conferences and Live operative workshop on Advantage Laparosopy and Robotics G-ROSS-2011 April-2011 at Pune.
- He has attained 6th International congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, Amasicon 2011 at Singapore.
- He has attended ESHRE conference at Swedan capital Stockholm 3 to 6 July 2011.
- He has attended Minimal Access Metabolic Surgery (MAS) workshop & CME on reduced port surgery 28-Aug-2011 at New Delhi.
- He has attended Endocrine Update-2011 as delegate on 14th August 2011.
- He delivered lecture on 43rd Quarterly programme Diabetic Education forum Endocrine Society on Andropause on 03-Sep-2011 appreciated by Cabinet Minister of U.P.
- He delivered lecture on Andropause in Indian Menopause Society Allahabad Chapter on 25-Sep-2011 at Allahabad.
- He attended AMA-ONCOCON 2011 14th National Conference of AMA and workshop on Management of Common Cancer 08th & 09th Oct-2011.
- He attended ASRM at USA from 09th to 19th Oct-2011.
- He attended beams 8th National Conference for Gynaecologists & Surgeons 3D Laparoscopic Conference on 21st January 2012 at Mumbai.
- He attended IAGES-2012, 10th Biennial National Congress of IAGES & Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery from 16th to 19th February, 2012 at Ahmedabad.
- He was Organizing Secretary of 52nd Senior National Gymnastics Championship held at Khelgaon, Allahabad from 22nd to 26th March, 2012.
- Central Sector Medical Conference/CME-2012 attended on ‘Shock-Evaluation & Management’ organized at Composite Hospital, CRPF, Allahabad (U.P.) on 30th April 2012 as a guest speaker.
- He attended IMA-CGP 2012 theme “Challenges in Reproductive Health” organized by AMA on 13th May 2012 at Hotel Kanha Shyam, Civil Lines, Allahabad.
- He attended ABSICON-2012 from 18th to 20th May 2012 at Hyderabad.
- He attended G-ROS-2012, 2nd International Conference & Live Workshop on Robotic Surgery & Advanced Laparoscopy on 27th to 29th April 2012 at Hotel Westin, Pune.
- He attended Symbosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) 2nd International Conference & Live Workshop on Robotic Surgery & Advanced Laparoscopy on 27th to 29th April 2012 at Pune.
- He attended ESHRE-2012 at Istanbul, Turkey from 1st July to 4th July 2012.
- He attended WOOSP-2012 (World Congress on Ovulation Induction & Ovarian Stimulation Protocols) from 12th to 15th September 2012 at Goa.
- He attended UP AMSCON-2012 & 15th AMACON-2012 Recent Advances in Medicine 2012 from 29th to 30th September 2012 at AMA, Allahabad.
- He attended NATCON IASO-2012 (Indian Association of Surgical Oncology) 04th to 07th October 2012 at Goa.
- He took active part in “AAROGYAM” UPNCON-2012 U.P. Nursing Home Association Conference from 26th to 28th Oct 2012 at NCZCC Allahabad.
- He attended Beams 9th National Conference 'Just Innovation' from 02nd Nov to 04th Nov 2012 at Mumbai.
- He attended “Samanvaya - Rajat Jayanti Samaroh-2012” of Smt. Mahadevi Verma on Nov-2012 at Allahabad.
- He attended Practical Diabetes-2012 organized by Alumni Welfare Association, MLN Medical College, Allahabad on Nov-2012 at Allahabad.
- He delivered lecture on ‘Male Infertility & Impotency’ on 16th Dec-2012 at Mau.
- He delivered lecture on Pensioner’s Day 16th Dec-2012 United Forum of Pensioner’s Association, Allahabad at Coral Club, Allahabad. He attended European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE) Annual Conference from 07th to 10th July 2013 at London (U.K.).
- He attended 1st Indian Cancer Congress from 20th to 24th November 2013 at Delhi.
- He attended CME on Stem Cell Therapy organized by Alumni Welfare Association MLN Medical College on 24th November 2013.
- He attended UPAPSICON-2014 (22nd Annual Conference of UP Chapter of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India) from 11th & 12th January 2014 at MLN Medical College, Allahabad.
- He attended ESHRE-2014 Annual Meeting on Human Reproduction & Embryology from 29th June 2014 to 2nd July 2014 at Munich, Germany.
- He attended as Chairperson in workshop & CME 28th to 31st August 2014 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He delivered lecture at SPMIT, Allahabad on 31st August 2014 in faculty development program organized on Teaching Methodologies.
- He attended IAGE MISCON 2014 Annual Conference of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (In collaboration with GESI) from 29th August 2014 to 31st August 2014 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He attended GASTROCON-2014 as delegate from 27th to 28th September 2014 at Allahabad.
- He attended UP AMASCON-2014 & 17th AMACON-2014 on 5th October 2014 at AMA, Allahabad.
- He attended UPDACON-2014 (Diabetes) on 1st & 2nd November 2014 at MLN Medical College, Allahabad.
- He attended G-ROS 2014 3rd International Conference & Live Operative Workshop on Advanced Laparoscopy from 7th to 9th November 2014.
- He attended live workshop and Nation level CME on Bariatric Surgery by Alumni Welfare Association of MLN Medical College Allahabad on 16th November 2014.
- He attended FEM Conference 2014 as Panelist at Mumbai from 21st to 22nd November 2014.
- He delivered lecture on “Global Scenario & Causes of Infertility in India” on 30th April 2015 at SHIATS Allahabad.
- He attended IMA-CGP 2015 at Allahabad on 10th May 2015.
- He delivered a lecture on ECHS activities on 28th May 2015 at Station Headquarter Cell under GOC at Allahabad for improvement of medical services to ECHS beneficiaries.
- He gave an interview to ECTV UP Uttarakhand on 04th June 2015 at 1.30 PM which was broadcasted live telecast on subject of RADIATION as Radiation Expert.
- He attended workshop and scientific program FENIX-2015 Women-Fertility & Beyond:Inception to Xcellence at AIIMS, New Delhi on 28th to 30th August 2015.
- He attended lecture on “Changing faces of cardiac surgery in 21st century” on 30th August 2015 at AMA Allahabad.
- He attended Alumni Welfare Association MLN Medical College Allahabad on 11th October 2015 CME on Minimal Invasive Ano Rectal Surgeries.
- He attended 80th UPINACON-2015 & 18th AMACOM from 7th to 8th November 2015 AMA Allahabad.
- He flagged of Raily on World Diabetes Day on 14th November 2015 sponsored by Dainik Jagran along with DM, SSP, CMO, GM Dainik Jagran. JJH Nursing students, doctors, admin staff took part and attended CME on Diabetes at AMA.
- He attended UPASICON-2015 from 19th to 22nd November 2015 at SGPGIMS, Rai Bareilly Road, Lucknow.
- He attended UPNCON-2015 on 22nd November 2015 at Faizabad.
- He attended ASICON-2015 Platinum Jubilee of ASI at Gurgaon from 16th to 20th December 2015.
- He attended CME on ICICI Investment at AMA Allahabad on 20th December 2015.
- He attended MILAN-2015, 5th Batch Golden Jubilee & 30th Batch Silver Jubilee Alumni Welfare Association, MLN Medical College, Allahabad on 27th December 2015.
- He attended Asian Society of Continuing Medical Education - Genesis Redefining ART at Goa from 5th to 7th January 2016.
Important Conferences / Workshops Organized
Has organized National Conferences and Workshops in:
- Infertility, Endoscopy and Colour Doppler Update, 1998.
- Laparoscopy Update, 2004
- He has conducted IECD, conference in Nov. 1998, ENT conference, RCH conference and laparoscopic workshop at Allahabad.
- Arranged Training of 450 Physicians on HIV/AIDS at Allahabad sponsored by NACO in Mar 2006. it is a unique work done by Dr. A. K. Bansal.
- Update on Endoscopy and Infertility, 2007.
- Workshop of UPCON2008 on Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgeries and IUI, December, 2008.
- Arranged Laparoscopic workshop, 2011.
- He is running several projects as NGO, especially Medical Disaster management. AYUSH, JANANI SURAKSHA YOGNA, RSBY.
- Organized live Workshop of Indian Menopause Society held at Ahmedabad through satellite presented at Allahabad audience in August 2010.
- As a president of AMA he invited Kapil Dev, veteran 1983 World cup Winner Captain to distribute prizes to AMA winners.
- Thrice Governors of UP, Union Health Minister, Union Human Resource Development Minister, Union Home Minister of state & other dignitaries visited Jeevan Jyoti Hospital and Khelgaon for inauguration etc. and treatments.
- Regular free health checkup camps are arranged by Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust including month long free camps in Ardha Khumbh & Maha Khumbh at Allahabad.
- Organizing Secretary of Khelgaon, Allahabad.
- Indian Menopause Society EAST ZONAL Conference arranged on 06th & 07th April 2013 at Allahabad.
- CME arranged on Cancer, Headache and Kidney Transplant on 15th June 2013 at Allahabad in cooperation with Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- He organized “Update on Diabetes Management” by Indian Menopause Society on 05th January 2014.
- He organized “World Environment Day” on 5th June 2014 Chief Guest was Shri Badal Chattergee, IAS, Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad Division, Allahabad, Guest of Honour was Shri L.V. Antony Dev Kumar, Inspector General of Police, Allahabad, Special Guest was Smt. Manzil Saini, IPS, SSP, Allahabad, Dr. Padmakar Singh, CMO, Allahabad, Dr. Dipendra Malviya, Dy. CMO & Nodal Officer, Allahabad.
- Indian Menopause Society Allahabad Chapter is organizing IMS CME on 26th June 2014 at Hotel Grand Continental, Civil Lines, Allahabad topic “How to keep your Kidney’s Healthy” Speaker Dr. Kailash N. Singh, Senior Consultant Nephrology & Multiorgan Transplant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- He organized IUI workshop in Arpit Test Tube Baby Centre, Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad on 24th August 2014.
- He organized IMS CME on “Coronary Heart Disease in Menopause” on 12th October 2014 at Allahabad.
- He organized Heritage Walk at Khushrobagh Allahabad in association with the Learning Works (Sanchari) on 10th January 2016.
- He organized Cycle Rally 2016 22nd March 2016 at Jeevan Jyoti Public School, Bheerpur, Karchana, Allahabad which the purpose of strengthening the integrity of the society by means of education and awareness and to promote social welfare and to prevail the peace and enrich the harmony.
- He organized Live Surgery Workshop on 09th April 2016 by Dr. Shailesh Puntambekar, Oncosurgeon and Lecture on “Role of Laparoscopic Surgery in Cancer” at MLN Medical College Allahabad by Dr. Shailesh Puntambekar.
- He organized Live Surgery Workshop on 13th & 14th June 2016 by World Renowned Hysteroscopy Surgeon Prof. (Dr.) Osama Shauki from Cairo’s Egypt at Vandana Superspeciality Hospital, Allahabad.
- He organized Cycle Rally on 26th July 2016 on Kargil Vijay Diwas at 6 U.P. Girls Battalion NCC Allahabad.
- He organized Blood Donation Camp on 2nd September 2016 at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Allahabad.
- He organized World First Aid Day on 10th September 2016 at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital.
- Dr. A. K. Bansal and his team appeared in Guinness World Record for doing surgery of maximum number of Intracranial cysts removed from a 10 years old girl, on 13 April 2011.
- He was project Director of SIFPSA TBA training project to train 3824 Traditional Birth Attendants in 28 Blocks of Allahabad and Kaushambi,
- Dr. A.K. Bansal played a vital role to run a college of NARCHI where MBBS are trained to become DGO (Diploma in Gynec and Obst.) associated with Reproductive and child Health and family welfare.
- His Major Achievement was to establish a Test tube baby centre in Allahabad for infertile couples results of which are comparable to best institutes of the world.
- He has started Nursing School and Paramedical Training Centre at Allahabad in Sep. 2005 approved by U.P. Government & Nursing Council of India & UP State Medical Faculty.
- He has established PTU courses in Allahabad in Jeevan Jyoti Institute of Medical Sciences along with ITI courses and ANM training programme courses.
- He has done many Laparoscopic surgeries; one of the highest position in U.P. Surgeons List.
- His name appeared in WHO’s WHO section in ASIA PACIFIC in Surgeons list.
- Dr. A. K. Bansal has established hospital where CGHS, ECHS, FCI, IFFCO, Railway, BSNL such organization and 35 TPA's are empanelled.
- Has developed association with Apollo Hospital for Telemedicine facilities and medical tourism.
- He established Allahabad Medical Association (AMA) Blood Bank one of the top Blood Bank of Allahabad; He has achieved many awards from many respectable organizations and institutions in India & aboard for this activity.
- Dr. A. K. Bansal is secretary of nine trusts named:
- Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust
- New Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust
- Society for Health & Hygiene
- Jeevan Jyoti Progressive Society
- Institute of Ethics Society
- Clinical Research Society
- Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Society
- Allahabad Blood Bank Society
- Ascent Foundation Society
- He is running several projects as NGO, especially Medical Disaster management, month long free camps etc. and takes parts in all public private partnership.
- He is running a research centre for research of pharmaceutical medicines.
- He has taken specialized training in ERCP from Hyderabad during March 2004.
- He is medical director of National Sports Academy Khelgaon, Allahabad.
- He is Director of Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Jyoti Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Arpit Hospital Ltd., Nav Jeevan Pediatrics Pvt. Ltd., Guru Gobind Singh Memorial Vandana Women’s Hospital & Secretary of Jeevan Jyoti Charitable Trust.
- He is running Jeevan Jyoti Public School, Allahabad
- He conducted Triveni Mahotsav in 2008 and got certificate of appreciation.
- He got certificate of appreciation FERTIVISION – 2006 FROM Indian Fertility Society for appreciable work in the field of IVF.
- Through trust he serves poor patients by rendering free medical treatments in camps and in hospitals, indoor and outdoor with 20 beds on charity for peoples below poverty line.
- He is CEO Jyoti Hospital Nursing School & Jeevan Jyoti Institute of Paramedical Sciences. His objective is to provide health to the NATION by way of EDUCATION.
- He was awarded by I-Next Achiever’s Award through Mr. Devesh Chaturvedi (IAS) Commissioner of Allahabad on 16th Dec 2012 for being expert in Male Infertility & Impotency and establishing ART centre in Allahabad.
- He was awarded by Red Swastik Society for his exemplary and outstanding contribution in the field of Laparoscopic & General Surgeries and Male Infertility “Bhai Ghannaiya Award-2013” which is given in the memory of legendry historical figure on 12th January 2014 at Mumbai.
- He was recognized as most successful student of 13th Batch (1973) of MLN Medical College, Allahabad on 22nd February 2014 in 40 years Alumni re-union meeting.
- He was awarded by Dainik Jagran “Gems of Purvanchal” by Hon’ble Minister PWD and irrigation Shri Shivpal Singh Yadav and JPL CMD Shri Mahendra Mohan Gupta CEO & Editor Shri Alok Sawant and associated Editor Smt. Sarmishtha Sharma at Lucknow on 28th February 2014.
- Senior Citizen Council (International) honoured for distinguish service to senior citizens free in Jeevan Jyoti Hospital on September-2015.
- He was honoured by Zee Sangam Electronic Channel by Shri Akhilesh Yadav Hon’ble Chief Minister of U.P. for his distinguished services to the state as a General and Laparoscopic Surgeon & Male Infertility Consultant at Lucknow on 3rd November 2014.
- Brand Icons of Allahabad-2015 Excellence in Business award and certificate by The Times Group 26th September 2015 at Allahabad.
Important Conferences Attended and Lectures Delivered
Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals provides excellent services and treatments. Hospital has all ultra modern treatment and diagnostic facilities which include:
Minimally Invasive Surgeries:Highly equipped operation theaters for general and specialty surgery. The department is headed by Dr. A.K. Bansal who is working in this field for the last 27 years and is one of the pioneers in the field of laparoscopic surgery in Eastern U.P. Daycare Minimally Invasive Surgeries like Daycare Hysterectomy, Daycare Cholecystectomy along with all laparoscopic surgeries are being performed regularly.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics:State of the art facilities with ante-natal & post natal care unit, high risk pregnancy management, heavy period clinic, Menopause & Infertility Clinic, Well Women’s Clinic. The department is headed by Dr. Vandana Bansal who is working in this field for the last 20 years and is one of the pioneers in the field of IVF & Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery in U.P.
Plastic, Burn, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery:Hospital has separate unit for plastic & cosmetic surgeries where almost all advanced plastic and cosmetic surgeries are being performed on regular basis with excellent results.
Joint Replacement Centre:State of the art facilities for Knee, Hip & Shoulder Joint Replacement Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty along with all types of minimally invasive orthopaedic surgeries. This unit has got orthopaedic surgeons specialized for Trauma surgery and Joint replacement.
Diagnostic Centre:Hospital has all in house diagnostic facilities including MRI, CT Scan, Mammography, BMD Dexa Scan, and all other diagnostic facilities. Hospital has installed first open MRI of UP, which is a boon for claustrophobic patients. MRI of patients with orthopaedic implant can also be performed.
Preventive Healthcare:Hospital believes in philosophy of “Prevention is better than cure” for which the Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals has designed a range of comprehensive health checkup packages for all age group which detects even the smallest symptom that could be an indication of a major disease.
The hospital is planning to make a healthcare hub to create a global talent pool of medical professionals and start a new era in healthcare at Allahabad.
Another addition to the Jeevan Jyoti Group of Hospitals is Guru Gobind Singh Memorial “Vandana Women’s Superspeciality Hospital for assisted reproduction and minimally invasive surgery.