Registration & Admission
- Patient reports to the reception of the hospital.
- Front desk executive enquires about the patient's problem. Central Common Registration of the patient is done with basic information such as Name, age, address, mobile number etc. This is free of cost.
- Reception office refers the patient to the concerned department/doctor.
- Patient reports there, and concerned doctor investigates the patient's case history, advices diagnostic test if required and prescribe medicines and give appointment for next visit.
- If required, patient is advised for admission in the hospital.
- Before admission, the patient is counseled for Estimated bill size, Average length of stay, Various modes of payment accepted